REVERT: REsilience without ViolencE, Resistance without haTe in Public transport
The Implementation period of REVERT is 24 months. The project started in November 2018.
The project “REVERT: REsilience without ViolencE, Resistance without haTe in Public transport” aims improving responses to xenophobic and racist behaviour and creating the conditions of a harmonious and welcoming environment for all in public transport, where inter-ethnic interaction occurs daily.
Thus, the main objectives of the REVERT Project are:
- To improve responses to xenophobia within public transport, based on a targeted multi-stakeholder action plan and innovative resilience building and conflict resolution model
- To provide tools and engage and support drivers of public transport to prevent and confront xenophobia
- To enhance protection of migrants and refugees, promoting reporting of racist incidents in public transport and networking with competent authorities.
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- OASA ΑΕ transportation in Athens
- CMT Prooptiki
- Syn Eirmos
This project is co-funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizanship Programme of the European Union (2014- 2020)
For more information about the project, please visit: